Jennifer is from Springfield, Mo. She is a graduate of MSU with a B.S. in Biology and doubled minored in Chemistry and Environmental Policy. She has a Masters in Five Element Acupuncture and a Masters in Oriental Medicine. She has been practicing for over 10 years and has 5 years of experience working with a 7th generation Acupuncturist and Herbalist from China. Jennifer also, has a Facial Specialist License in Florida and in 2014 she was certified in Electro-Lymphatic drainage (ELD). By utilizing food therapy, nutritional supplements, and her vast experience you are guaranteed to find her unique approach to your health a first class experience. CLICK HERE to Schedule An Appointment with Jennifer.
- Master’s in Five Element Acupuncture
- Master’s in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Electro-Lymphatic Drainage Certified
- Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture: May 2019- present
- Hanley Center At Origins, West Palm Beach, FL, Acupuncturist: April 2016-February 2019
- Counseled patients on beneficial lifestyle changes to complement acupuncture treatments.
- Provide acupuncture at drug/alcohol recovery center.
- Successfully treated patients for pain, neuropathy, headaches, anxiety, and stress.
- Balance Point Acupuncture, West Palm Beach, FL, Acupuncturst/Electro-Lympatic Drainage (ELD) Specialist: April 2016- February 2019
- Client assessment and analysis to provide customized treatment
- Nutritional consultations utilizing food therapy, dietary supplements, and herb formulas to improve results.
- Provide ELD treatments to detoxify the body, reduce cellulite, and decrease inflammation. Specializing in lymphedema, lipadema, and pain caused by cancer treatment.
- Meng’s Acupuncture, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, Acupuncturist: March 2014-March 2016
- Provide acupuncture services related to Dr. Meng’s weight-loss protocols, including acupuncture and diet.
- Xing Lin Holistic Healing Center, Pembroke Pines, FL, Acupuncturist: January 2009-March 2014
- Facial Rejuvenation Specialist, utilizing micro-current and acupuncture to provide anti-aging treatments.
- Five Element Acupuncture
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Electro-Lymphatic Drainage