Kelsey joined our team in April of 2017 and is now a Team Lead. She was drawn in by Loehr Chiropractic’s credibility. Her favorite part of working here is developing relationships with new patients. In Kelsey’s spare time she enjoys being outdoors and going to the lake.
- Southwest Baptist University- Bolivar, MO: 2016
- Bachelor of Science: Athletic Training
- Loehr Chiropractic & Acupuncture: April 2017 – present
- CoxHealth Adult Medicine and Endocrinology in Springfield, MO– Lab Assistant: July 2016-April 2017
- National Center of Health Ethics
- American Red Cross First Aid
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer