Not all supplements are created equal. But, how do you tell the difference?
This month, we had a nutritional supplement class with a Q&A session in our office. Our resident Chiropractic Internist, Dr. Steven Baca, and one of our supplement company representatives were on hand to answer your questions, including:
- How does supplementation work?
- Are all probiotics the same?
- What are the differences between natural and organic?
- What ingredients should I look for in supplements?
- What is GMP certification?
- Which vitamins or supplements should an adult take daily?
- Why is there such a large difference in vitamins and supplements?
- What is a medical food?
- How do I know if a vitamin or supplement is legit?
- What is the difference in fish oil and omega supplements?
Please click on the video below to watch and listen for answers to your nutrition and supplementation questions.
Have another question? Feel free to message us on Facebook.
Anytime you begin taking a new vitamin or supplement, just like with medication, it is important to speak with your physician first. Dr. Steven Baca is a DABCI specialized physician. This means that he has advanced training in nutrition in supplementation to develop a customized plan for your body.
Schedule your customized supplement plan by scheduling an appointment today. CLICK HERE to schedule.